Wednesday, February 28

Men!

Or maybe, just my husband.

I have been keeping long hours at work of late (Japanese financial year end is March 31 and yes, M&A activity is indeed on a steep increase!). Monday night was no exception. I was thinking I probably would have to go home for dinner (at 3am) and work through the night, take a shower and get back to the office.

So I called Tomo from the office.

Me : I will have to work from home the whole night. Can you ask your mum if she can please stay over to help look after the kids [the baby does not sleep through the night yet].

Tomo : No need for that. I can do it.

Me: Are you sure? I mean I *really* have to work through the night.

Tomo : No problem. I can manage and still go to work the next day.

I arrive home at 3am and Taiga sees me and wants to be held. I hold him for a while and the next thing I know, Tomo has gone to his bed and was sleeping! Does not wake up despite my pokes!!!

No comments: